Friday, June 26, 2009

FOTD


Today's face of the day will be Beautiful Iris! I just got this shadow a couple of days ago and I agree with Erin, it's a beautiful color. When I went to the MAC store yesturday to exchange my studio fix fluids, I actually walked out of the store without picking up more shadows!!! Ahh, I'm so proud of myself...we'll see how long that lasts.... ;)
Face:
MUFE Matt Velvet foundation in 80
MAC mineralize skin finish natural in deep dark
Eyes:
Groundwork paint pot
Beautiful Iris(lid)
Folie(crease)
Arena(highlight)

My e/s wishlist for permanent shadows are:
Goldmine
Cranberry
Hepcat/passionate(not sure which)
Bronze
Contrast(a must)/Deep Truth
Now, I saw a preview of the upcomming collections in the month of July and I'm getting really excited, so we'll see what happens with that.
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment