Friday, June 19, 2009

FOTD






Today's face of the day was a pretty smokey eye. This was a look that was inspired by two people: Missbutterfli and azucurmorena. So, I was playing around with Vibrant Grape before I went to work(cuz u know I couldn't wear it to work) and really liked the look I came up with. I hope you like the youtube tutorial...

Items used:
Eyes:
1)Loreal Hip Cream Eyeliner in eggplant as my base
2)Mac Vibrant Grape E/S with a small e/s brush from Sephora
3)E.L.F. e/s quad in Drama(the dark grey and black e/s were used) with the short handled 275 brush; blended with Sonia Kashik blending brush
4)Maybelline e/s
5)Loreal Hip duo in Brazen(the pink to finish the look)
6)Wet N Wild H2O Liquid Eyeliner
7)Mac Smolder Eye Kohl
8)Mineral mascara(message me if interested in where I got it)

Face:
1)Maybeline Liquid Mousse in Coco Dark 3 with 109 brush
2)Loreal Hip e/s duo in Brazen, the pink color for cheeks
3)Mac Lipglass in Beaux

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment