Thursday, June 4, 2009

What are your essential makeup products?

I decided the other day to do a utube video on what my favorite makeup products were. If I were stranded on a dessert island and could only bring my makeup bag, what would those products be? Well, they are listed in my youtube video, but I'll list them anyway.
Foundation: Maybelline Liquid Mousse in Coco Dark 3
Powder: HD powder or Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium Deep
Blush: NYC bronze mist duo
Mascara: Maybelline mini brush mascara
Eyeshadow: 1)(cheap) NYX e/s in copper
2)(a few more bucks) Loreal Hip Eyeshadow duo in ?
or
3)(most expensive) Nars eyeshadow in Lola Lola
Eyeliner: Coastal Scents gel eyeliner in True Black or Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Lips: Coastal Scents Lip Smacks in Monroe a Go, Loreal Sheer Juicy Lipgloss in Strawberrie Smoothie, or Mac Ample Pink Plush Gloss.
Let me know what your favorite products are or if you have any that I listed.
Until next time
....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5-2w3PFjag

No comments:

Post a Comment