Thursday, June 4, 2009

Introduction!


Hello beauties. I am a true makeup addict....I'm addicted to youtube tutorials and watch them on the train in NYC. Anyway, I wanted to use this space as a time to discuss makeup and new makeup finds, post tutorials from my youtube channel and get inspiration from other beautiful ladies out there. I am a musician and have to do my own makeup, so this is truly a time for learning. I want to give a shout out to azucurmorena for inspiring me and encouraging me to have more faith in my own work, scandalousbeauty for just challenging both MUA as well as everyday people like myself to think outside the box, makeupgeek for breaking makeup down so regular people can recreate her creations, and missbutterfli's world for creating wearable looks on us brown girls. I love you ladies and hope to meet all of you soon. In the meantime, I hope to gain new friendships through beauties that share the same passion for makeup as I do. Take care and God bless!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment